Business resilience is the ability of the enterprise to survive and thrive despite disruptive events.
Digital Technology has become a critical aspect of business and is enabling change in business ecosystems at an ever faster pace.
Understanding and managing the potential digital threat and more importantly, the strategic digital opportunites facing your enterprise are now fundamental governance requirements.
Balancing investment and management of digital innovations and operations is essential.
Establishing and evolving an Enterprise Digital Risk Management and Effectiveness program will enable your Board and Executive to more effectively work together to improve your organization's resilience:
- the ability to "keep the lights on"
- while maximizing value from digital innovation opportunity
- and minimizing risk from digital threats.
An effective EDRME program is needed to:
- Understand your business digital capability
- Maintain awareness of changes potentially impacting your ecosystem and capabilities
- Manage a rolling 3 year digital agenda:
- Business Digital Strategic Evolution (3+ year agenda),
- Business Digital Change (Next Year) and
- Operational Digital Improvement (In-Year)